(Adds comments from head of works council, details, background) * Management board considers new volume targets for 2022 -Osterloh * Supervisory board eyes limits to gains in manager pay -Osterloh * VW will not reach 10 million unit sales this year -Osterloh By Andreas Cremer WOLFSBURG, Germany, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's top managers are drawing up new expansion goals stretching as far as nine years ahead as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW mulls new 2022 growth goal, nears 2018 target early" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.