* Move follows turbulent trading in VW stock * Market response mixed By Tyler Sitte FRANKFURT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's ordinary shares could be expelled from the German blue-chip DAX index as early next week, the Frankfurt stock exchange operator said on Friday. "Volkswagen could be removed as early as Thursday morning," a spokesman for Deutsche Boerse said, referring to planned changes to the constituent members of the DAX index [ID:nWEA5166]. The bourse's move comes after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW ordinaries could exit DAX next week -bourse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642