(Adds details from statement, share) FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , the world's fourth-largest carmaker, increased first-quarter operating profit by 55 percent to 726 million euros ($902 million), the company said on Friday, missing market expectations. The average estimate from a Reuters poll of 14 banks and brokerages indicated the market had expected operating profit would double to 920 million euros before special items from a restated 468 million a year earlier, amid a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW Q1 profit disappoints, stock drops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.