(Adds detail, background, share price) By Nicholas Tattersall BERLIN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG , Europe's largest carmaker, said on Wednesday its third quarter earnings had almost halved, missing market expectations, but the company stuck to its outlook for the full year. Weak demand in its key European, U.S. and South American markets combined with an ageing product range pushed pre-tax profit in the quarter down 48 percent compared with a year ago to 711 million euros ($700 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW Q3 earnings halve, sticks to year outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.