(Repeating for additional subscribers) (Adds GM's Corvette recall) DETROIT, May 26 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG is recalling 362,000 cars in the United States because a brake light switch may malfunction, according to U.S. safety regulators. The models involved include the Jetta sedan from 1999-2002 model years, Jetta III from 1999-2000 model years and the New Beetle from 1998-2002 model years, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said on its Web site on Friday. NHTSA said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW recalls 362,000 cars, GM recalls some Corvettes-RPT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.