(Adds background, details) FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen will review all options for its IT-services unit gedas and its car rental business Europcar International, it said on Friday. The world's fourth-largest carmaker said options ranged from strategic expansion to an initial public offering. A spokesman said: "There is no clear tendency for one option or the other." VW shares were down 2 percent at 49.17 euros by 0905 GMT. The stock cracked 50 euros on Thursday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW reviews all options for gedas, Europcar Intl" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.