* Porsche to cut 2008/09 costs by far more than 100 mln eur * still plans to build VW voting stake to 75 pct this year * Zuffenhausen plant to stop car output for another 19 days * no forecast given for full fiscal year * started building hedges for Chinese renminbi STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Porsche SE expects first-half operating profit at its core sports car business to decline sharply but positive effects from its Volkswagen stake will ensure group pretax earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW saves Porsche H1 profits, sports car sales drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642