(Adds detail, background, shares) WOLFSBURG, Germany, March 26 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen AG said on Wednesday the war against Iraq had so far had no noticeable effect on the global auto industry. "Until now there have been no noticeable movements either upwards or downwards," said VW Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder at a suppliers fair. He also said there had been no "noticeable" backlash from consumers in the United States, the world's biggest car market, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW says Iraq war had no effect on auto industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.