(Adds fresh quotes, detail) PARIS, June 23 (Reuters) - The head of Europe's largest carmaker, Volkswagen AG , said on Monday strikes by engineering employees in eastern Germany would have lost it 20,000 units of production by the end of the week. "We will lose 20,000 cars at least by the end of this week," Bernd Pischetsrieder said on the sidelines of an auto industry conference in Paris, but said it was too early to say whether the loss of production could be caught up in the course of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW says strikes will cost 20,000 units of output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.