* VW holds 75.03 pct of MAN voting rights * VW seeks domination agreement, access to cash (Adds detail, background) FRANKFURT, Jan 9 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's moved to tighten its grip over MAN on Wednesday, saying it wished to take full control over the Munich-based truck maker. Volkswagen said would now seek a so-called domination and profit and loss transfer agreement, a move to give it full strategic and financial control over MAN, in which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW seeks full control over German truck maker MAN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642