* VW to create special China portfolio on management board * VW to appoint Scania CEO to forge trucks alliance * VW board to approve changes at Friday meeting (Adds background) By Andreas Cremer and Jan Schwartz FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - Volkswagen is planning an extensive reorganization of managers to keep Europe's biggest car maker focused on growth targets as VW is absorbing brands and increasing market footprints, according to people familiar with the matter. VW will create a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW to shuffle managers in growth pursuit-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.