(Adds details, background, previous FRANKFURT) HANOVER, Germany, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's supervisory board will not decide on the potential sale of the automaker's Europcar car rental agency at a meeting on Friday, an industry source told Reuters on Monday. The board at Europe's biggest carmaker had originally been scheduled to review final bids for Europcar, which is Europe's largest rental agency, at the end of this week. Bids were due today. "The supervisory board will not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW sup board won't decide on Europcar Friday-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.