* Suzuki says VW response "not worth commenting on" * Suzuki says VW honoured deadline * VW, Suzuki decline to disclose content of letter * VW repeats Suzuki has several weeks to reverse contract breach (Recasts, adds background) TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - A public feud between Volkswagen and Suzuki Motor remained unresolved on Friday as a deadline set by the Japanese automaker for its partner to retract what it called a defamatory accusation passed without the desired response. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW, Suzuki spat unresolved after deadline passes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642