(Adds details of buyout offer, previous FRANKFURT) HAMBURG, Germany, May 31 (Reuters) - Volkswagen has sweetened buyout offers for staff and will pay up to 250,000 euros ($321,800) to senior workers who volunteer quickly to quit the bloated German workforce at Europe's biggest carmaker. In a letter to nearly 85,000 German staff seen on Wednesday by Reuters, VW presented packages linked to present salary and length of service and that start at nearly 95,000 euros. That is far more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW sweetens buyouts for German workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642