(Adds share price, quotes) By Jan Schwartz WOLFSBURG, Germany, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen will have a difficult time selling the 600,000 new Golf cars the German carmaker aims to build this year, the head of the group's works council said on Friday. "It's very ambitious. It will not be easy to reach," Klaus Volkert, who sits on the supervisory board at Europe's biggest carmaker, told Reuters in an interview. VW stock fell two percent to 40.86 euros by 1326 GMT, underperforming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW workers' chief says 2004 Golf target ambitious" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.