* 9-month revenue up 2.1 pct * 9-month operating profit up 13.6 pct * reaffirms 2008 revenue, earnings to reflect sales growth (Adds results) FRANKFURT , Oct 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium unit Audi reaffirmed its full-year forecast for a rise in revenue and earnings that reflects an increase in sales to a record 1 million vehicles, it said on Wednesday. Turnover in the first nine months gained 2.1 percent to 25.80 billion euros ($32.88 billion), while operating profit grew by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW's Audi boosts profits, keeps 2008 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642