(Adds details) INGOLSTADT, Germany, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium unit Audi AG increased pretax profits by 14.6 percent to 1.31 billion euros ($1.56 billion) in 2005 after it sold a richer model mix, it said on Wednesday. Revenue rose 8.5 percent to 26.59 billion euros, translating to a pretax profit margin of 4.9 percent versus 4.7 percent a year earlier. "No brand will grow like Audi in the near future," Chief Executive Martin Winterkorn said in a statement. "We are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW's Audi unit raises 2005 pretax profit 14.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642