(adds production, dealer sales figures) BARCELONA, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Spanish car maker Seat, part of the Volkswagen group, reported an 8 percent rise in 2004 net profit to 145 million euros ($189 million) on Thursday. Revenues climbed to 5.86 billion euros versus 5.52 billion euros a year earlier, even though Seat produced fewer cars in Spain. Seat's Spanish plant at Martorell near Barcelona produced 416,381 units during the year, 4.7 percent fewer than in 2003. Sales of Seat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-VW's Spanish unit says 2004 profit rose 8 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642