(Recasts, adds details, share movement) April 30 (Reuters) - Vehicle control systems maker Wabco Holdings Inc posted quarterly results above Wall Street estimates, helped by growth in its Asian and European markets, and raised its 2008 estimates. For the latest quarter, the company, which provides braking, suspension and transmission control systems to the commercial truck and bus manufacturers, reported net income of $61.3 million, or 91 cents a share, compared with $40.1 million, or 58 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wabco Q1 results beat market expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.