* Q2 adj EPS $1.23 vs est $1.09 * Q2 rev up 44 pct * Raises FY EPS view, lower end of revenue growth forecast (Follows alerts) July 28 (Reuters) - Wabco Holdings Inc's quarterly profit beat analysts' expectations and the supplier of safety and control systems for commercial vehicles raised its full-year outlook for the second time, driven by strong demand from bus and truck makers. Wabco, which counts Daimler amongst its customers, said it now expects 2011 adjusted earnings of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-WABCO Q2 beats Wall Street; raises FY view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.