(Recasts; adds details) July 30 (Reuters) - Vehicle control systems maker Wabco Holdings Inc doubled its second-quarter profit that also topped market estimates, helped by strong truck and bus growth in Asia, and raised its 2008 earnings forecast. Net income was $67 million, or $1.00 a share, for the quarter, compared with $31.1 million, or 45 cents a share, a year ago. Excluding items, it earned $1.13 a share. Revenue rose 33 percent to $772.9 million, aided by a 42 percent growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wabco Q2 profit doubles; raises '08 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.