* Q2 adj EPS $0.63 vs est $0.52 * Q2 revenue up 62 pct * Raises 2010 EPS view * Raises 2010 sales view July 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Wabco Holdings Inc posted quarterly results beating Wall Street expectations, helped by the recovery in the commercial vehicle industry, and raised its 2010 outlook. For the full year, Wabco raised its adjusted earnings forecast to $1.95 a share to $2.20 a share, up from earlier forecast of $1.75 a share to $2.05 a share. Including the impact ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wabco Q2 tops view, raises FY 2010 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.