* Q3 EPS $0.97 * To take $45-$55 mln in charges * Sees 2008 earnings below Street Oct 29 (Reuters) - Vehicle control systems maker Wabco Holdings Inc posted lower-than-expected quarterly results, cut its 2008 earnings outlook and said it would cut about 1,000 jobs as it was weighed down by a weak economy. "This streamlining is being initiated in anticipation of a further decrease in demand in the commercial vehicle industry," Wabco said in a filing. Wabco, which has also suspended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wabco Q3 results below Street; to cut 1,000 jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.