* Sees 2010 adj EPS $1.75 to $2.05 vs mkt est $1.77 * Sees 2010 loss/shr $4.24 to $4.55 * Sees 30-35 pct sales growth in local currencies June 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Wabco Holdings raised its adjusted earnings outlook for the year, on stronger-than expected growth in its markets worldwide. Wabco, which supplies safety and control systems for commercial vehicles, said it now expects adjusted earnings of $1.75 to $2.05 per share, up from previous forecast of $1.40 to $1.80 a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wabco raises full-year outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.