* To pay fine as part of deal with former parent * Fine to hurt Q2 EPS by $6.06; 2010 EPS by $0.01 * Co says not involved with the matter directly * To pay fine with cash on hand, available credit * Terms fine "excessive," may appeal June 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Wabco Holdings Inc said a 326 million euros ($400 million) fine that the European Union antitrust regulators levied against entities representing its former parent will hurt second-quarter and 2010 earnings. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wabco says $400 mln EU fine to hurt Q2, FY earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.