(Recasts with share price increase) TORONTO, March 23 (Reuters) - Shares of Wajax Ltd. raced higher on Wednesday as the industrial distribution company said its board approved a proposal to convert to an income fund. Shares of Wajax rose C$1.85, or nearly 11 percent, to C$19.10, making it the second biggest net gainer on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The Toronto-based company said shareholders will vote on the proposed conversion on June 6. Empire Co. Ltd., a 47 percent stakeholder in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wajax shares climb on fund conversion plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642