(Updates with details, quotes) By Marcin Grajewski BRUSSELS, July 29 (Reuters) - Motorists hunting for bargains on new cars will find the lowest prices in Poland, but prices are gradually converging across the European Union. The first report comparing car prices since the EU expanded into eastern Europe in May showed the average difference fell to 4.4 percent this year from 4.9 percent in 2003, the executive European Commission said on Thursday. "Poland is...the best destination to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Want a cheap Fiat? Go to Poland -EU says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642