(Adds Nationalist party comment in para 6) By Baker Li TAIPEI, March 28 (Reuters) - Taiwan stocks are expected to stay under pressure this week, with little prospect of a quick end to a political crisis that has paralysed one of Asia's most vibrant economies and drawn threats from arch-rival China. But, after falling 10 percent last week, the worst may be over for the market, analysts said. "The election disputes probably can't be resolved quickly, but most of the risk has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-WEEK AHEAD-Taiwan stocks seen weak on election dispute" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642