Aug 31 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo Securities raised its earnings estimates for the Standard & Poor's 500 index for 2009 and 2010 by about $9, primarily due to better-than-expected earnings so far this year and the removal of General Motors from the index. The brokerage expects the S&P 500 to earn $61.40 this year and $73.00 in 2010. "We are slightly more optimistic than the consensus that financials will continue to earn their way out of balance sheet troubles this year, and believe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wells Fargo raises S&P 500 EPS view for 2009, 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.