(Adds details) TORONTO, April 26 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc. said on Wednesday it swung back into black in the first quarter as the company benefited from a mild increase in production levels at its key customers. Wescast, which makes exhaust manifolds for cars and light trucks, said it had a net profit of C$3.7 million ($3.2 million), or 28 Canadian cents a share. That is up from a loss of C$6.8 million, or 52 Canadian cents a share, in the year-before period, which included a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wescast back in black in first quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.