(Adds details. Figures in U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, July 26 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc. said on Friday it will buy Georgia Ductile Foundries LLC, a maker of suspension and brake components for the auto industry, in a cash and debt deal worth $70 million. Wescast, the world's largest supplier of cast exhaust manifolds for passenger cars and light trucks, said in a release it will pay $23 million in cash for the privately held U.S. company and also assume the firm's debt. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wescast to buy parts maker for $70 mln cash, debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.