(Adds details and stock price) TORONTO, April 22 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc. reported a narrower first-quarter profit on Tuesday, because of higher income taxes and costs at new facilities, and remained cautious on the outlook for the industry over the next few months. Wescast, the world's No. 1 manufacturer of exhaust manifolds for cars and light trucks, said net earnings were C$10.7 million ($7.4 million), or 76 Canadian cents a share, down from C$18.5 million, or C$1.39 a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wescast earnings dip on start-up costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.