(Adds details) TORONTO, Oct 22 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc. reported a sharp fall in third-quarter profit on Wednesday despite higher sales because of costs related to the ramp-up of operations in Georgia and Hungary. Wescast, the world's leading manufacturer of exhaust manifolds for cars and light trucks, said net earnings were C$5 million ($3.8 million), or 38 Canadian cents a share, for the period ended Sept. 28, down from C$12 million, or 91 Canadian cents a share, for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wescast earnings fall on costs to ramp-up ops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642