* Q3 EPS C$0.02 vs yr-ago loss C$0.46/shr * Sales up 20.5 pct on rising auto production TORONTO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Wescast Industries said on Wednesday that it recorded a small profit in the latest quarter, compared to a loss a year earlier, as light vehicle production picked up and business increased in Asia. Wescast, the world's largest manufacturer of exhaust manifolds for cars and light trucks, said it earned C$281,000 ($273,000), or 2 Canadian cents a share, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wescast posts profit on rise in auto volumes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642