(Adds details, stock price) TORONTO, April 30, (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc. reported a lower first-quarter profit on Monday as a key part of its customer base -- the Big Three U.S. car manufacturers -- cut back on production. The exhaust-manifold maker said it had a net profit of C$3.1 million ($2.8 million), or 23 Canadian cents a share, for the quarter ended April 1. That was down from a profit of C$3.7 million, or 28 Canadian cents a share, a year earlier. Wescast said that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wescast profit skids on Big Three slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642