* Wescast reports first quarter loss of C$0.74 a share * Sales fall by 47.9 percent * Reuters Estimates Q1 loss per share view C$0.44 TORONTO, April 28 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries Inc , which makes exhaust manifolds for cars and light trucks, reported a deeper quarterly loss on Tuesday, due to the significantly lower sales volumes in North America and Europe. Wescast lost C$9.8 million ($8 million), or 74 Canadian cents a share, for the three months ended March 29. That compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wescast quarterly loss deepens as auto sales fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.