(Adds details) OTTAWA, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Wescast Industries reported a wider fourth-quarter loss on Wednesday and said it would close an Ontario casting facility to save C$25 million in fixed costs next year as it grapples with difficult North American automotive sector conditions. The autoparts supplier also said it would slash its quarterly dividend in half. Brantford, Ontario-based Wescast, which makes exhaust manifolds for cars and light trucks, said it had a net loss of C$28.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wescast widens Q4 loss, to close plant, cuts div" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.