(Adds details) PHILADELPHIA, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Financial services holding company Westcorp said on Tuesday it is in talks over a possible merger deal that could replace a slow-moving plan to convert and combine various pieces of its business. Westcorp, which provides automobile financing through majority-owned subsidiary WFS Financial and does commercial banking through its Western Financial Bank unit, said it had made no decisions as to whether any business combination would be in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Westcorp says in talks over possible deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642