(Adds Baden-Wuerttemberg IG Metall, Huber comments) BERLIN, April 29 (Reuters) - Workers in Germany's metals and engineering sector staged the first temporary stoppages in the west of the country on Sunday as the IG Metall labour union seeks to increase pressure on employers to improve a pay offer. However, as the first in an expected wave of brief walkouts began, a top IG Metall official in the key western region of Baden-Wuerttemberg said he thought a wage deal for the state could be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Western German metals workers stage brief stoppages" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.