(Adds comments from conference call) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Westport Innovations Inc. reported a bigger third-quarter loss on Friday, but the developer of alternative-fuel engines said revenues will rebound in its next fiscal year. The firm said it lost C$12.2 million ($8 million), or 24 Canadian cents a share, for the quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a loss of C$9 million, or 21 Canadian cents a share, a year earlier. Revenues dropped to C$5.65 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Westport Innovations loss grows, revenues drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.