(Updates with funding announced) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 28 (Reuters) - The Canadian government awarded a nearly C$19 million research grant on Friday to alternative-energy firm Westport Innovations Inc. . The money is intended to help Westport in its efforts to develop technology that would reduce emissions from diesel engines by fueling them with natural gas. Westport's shares on the Toronto Exchange were down 6 Canadian cents at C$1.32 on Friday before trading was halted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Westport Innovations wins research funding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.