(Adds details, quote, shares) By Madeline Chambers FRANKFURT, Nov 14 (Reuters) - New car sales in western Europe slipped last month, dampening hopes of a strong rebound in demand, with most local automakers losing share to their Japanese and Korean rivals, data released on Friday showed. Brussels-based carmaker association ACEA said October sales fell 0.3 percent in the region, bringing the total number of cars sold in the first 10 months of the year to 12.19 million, a 1.3 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-W.Europe car sales dip, Asian companies shine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.