(Adds White House spokeswoman's comments, other details) By Tabassum Zakaria WASHINGTON, April 28 (Reuters) - The White House said on Monday there was no short-term fix to record-high gasoline prices and the United States should try to increase domestic production and seek alternative fuel sources. "We are very aware of the high price of gasoline and the impact it is having on people across the country and on businesses in particular," White House spokeswoman Dana Perino said. "So to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-White House: no short-term fix to high fuel prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642