(Recasts first sentence, adds analyst comments, share activity) FOREST CITY, Iowa, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Winnebago Industries Inc. reported higher quarterly earnings on Wednesday as low interest rates boosted demand for its signature motor homes, but a declining order backlog sent its shares tumbling more than 8 percent. The No. 1 seller of motor homes in North America said it reduced its backlog of orders in the latest quarter after running nine months of overtime at its factories to meet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Winnebago profit up but shares tumble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.