* Shares climb after Q3 beats, Q4 forecast strong * Major clients added as Workday battles larger rivals SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Workday Inc forecast better-than-anticipated quarterly revenue growth as the provider of Internet-based corporate software accelerates the growth of its widening client portfolio, helping drive a gain of 4 percent in its shares. Workday, which sells human resources and financial tools to help manage companies, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Workday foresees strong Q4, shares climb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.