(Adds comments from CEO, source on board meeting) by Christiaan Hetzner HAMBURG, Germany, April 24 (Reuters) - Hundreds of workers descended on Volkswagen AG's annual shareholders' meeting on Thursday to protest against what they call Porsche AG's bid to undermine labour influence at Europe's biggest carmaker. Volkswagen's senior labour leader, Bernd Osterloh, has waged a public battle with Porsche Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking after the manager said in September he would not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Workers protest against Porsche at Volkswagen AGM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.