(Updates with new UK prices) By Ikuko Kao LONDON, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Global gasoline prices rose in October, defying a seasonal fall at the end of summer when driving demand wanes, as crude prices hit record highs, a Reuters survey on Friday showed. Drivers are set to spend even more to fill their cars towards the end of this year as the most recent hikes in crude have yet to be passed on to retail gasoline prices, and U.S. and European fuel supply levels have been running low. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-World petrol prices rise in Oct on record crude" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642