* Q3 EPS $0.37 vs est EPS $0.35 * Q3 revenue rises 7 pct March 29 (Reuters) - Metals processor Worthington Industries Inc posted quarterly results above analysts' estimates for the first time in three quarters, helped by an increase in steel volumes, and said it expects further improvement in the current quarter. The company's steel processing business, which contributes over half of its revenues, grew 22 percent during the quarter. Worthington expects automotive volumes in steel processing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Worthington Industries quarterly results beat Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.