* Too soon for ministers to call a deal in 2010 * Gaps wider now than in July 2008 (Recasts with council meeting mood, new chairs) By Jonathan Lynn GENEVA, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Gloom and frustration pervaded the World Trade Organization on Monday as the prospects of completing a new global commerce pact this year receded. The WTO's 153 members had agreed to take stock at the end of March on whether the eight-year-old Doha round could be concluded this year, as called for by political ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-WTO envoys despondent at receding Doha prospect" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.