* WTO head says incremental build-up of trade restrictions * No signs of imminent move into tit-for-tat protectionism (Adds details) GENEVA, March 26 (Reuters) - Global commerce risks being strangled by an incremental build-up of restrictions that could undercut policies to revive the world economy, the head of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) said on Thursday. WTO Director-General Pascal Lamy said there were no signs of an imminent descent into high-intensity protectionism. Many ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-WTO head warns of slippage in protectionism fight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642